Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Top Week

Sew, Mama, Sew introduced a new contributor - Rae this week. I've checked her blog out before and of course downloaded her Buttercup Bag which is so cute. I plan to make it this summer. She is doing a Spring Top Week next week (April 27 - May 1) and I thought it would be fun to join. So if you need some spring and summer tops like I do, join in. All the rules are listed on her site or click here. Of course I am suppose to be doing buttonholes this month but you know all things are subject to change. I am also working on a dress for a wedding next weekend. Details to come. Enjoy your weekend. The weather is great here in Atlanta so it will be hard to go into the "Chop Shop" (what I call my sewing room). I'll tell you guys all about it one day but just know it is a scary place - LOL. Oh yeah here is the button to put on your blog if you plan to participate.

2 comments:

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

What do you mean by doing buttonholes? Is this a class, I know I am probably late...LOL

Youngkaezy said...

Thank you for writing and sharing this